Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Frugal Fanny...Easy Marinade For Veggies

You know how I always think twice before I throw something out. Hmmm...can I use this for something else? Well, I had an idea for a jar of marinated artichoke hearts.

When I finished the artichokes, there was still all that yummy marinade in the jar. I had frozen green beans in the freezer, so I thought I would give it a try.



Yup...delish!! They are great in salads too. I didn't even cook them. Just threw them in the jar frozen and stored them in the refrigerator to marinate for a few days! I did add a little more vinegar and crushed garlic.


Give this a try with other veggies too!! Being a Frugal Fanny isn't just for crafting!

Take care,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...