Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Pin It

Since we strolled down memory lane last week in the candy store, how about your favorite television show when you were younger.

I played outside when I was little, but believe me I had my fair share of TV time. LOL
  • The Walton's
  • Brady Bunch
  • Gilligan's Island
  • That Girl
  • Hawaii 5-O
  • Bewitched
  • Star Trek
  • Quincy
  • Get Smart
  • Mission Impossible

Oh my gosh, I could go on...maybe I didn't play outside, because I could seriously add more shows!!

What was your favorite television show in your part of the world?

Happy Thursday,
~Karen~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...