Friday, April 13, 2012

Anyone Going To MQX Today?...

MQX Logo NEW


Tina, from Seaside Stitches (my quilting partner in crime) and I made a last minute decision this week to go to The Machine Quilter's Expo this year. We usually go every year and take classes, go to the show and buy things we will never use. That last part is an inside joke, but I'm sure some of you may do the same thing. We realize we are suckers for demos. We are drawn in buy the demonstration and we usually end up buying some quilting tool, template or pattern we never use. I think last year's template and pattern I bought are still in the bag!!

Well, we are headed up this morning to the Providence show, so if anyone else is going to be there let me know here and I can get the comments on my phone!!

Click HERE for the link to the MQX Show East. It's a fun show and the quilts are amazing.

Have a great day,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...