Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mqx Quilt Show Pictures...

Tina and I had a great day at the Machine Quilter's Expo East in Providence, RI. The quilts were beautiful, not as many vendors though, but we did get wowed by a demo like I told you we would. Here's Tina at the vendor we always buy something from!



Here's my purchase from that shop. A pattern for machine sewing Cathedral Windows and the Purple Thang. I also bought some jumbo ric rac. I LOVE ric rac!!


There were so many wonderful quilts...I took over 100 pictures. These are my absolute favorites.

This first one is the best and we had the honor to meet Nadine who pieced and quilted it herself. I thought for sure she was a professional quilter.

We met when I commented on her beautiful sling. She broke her arm and I asked her about it. She said she made it to match the quilt she had in the show!!


Isn't it just beautiful.


Look at that quilting...I can only dream to quilt like that.


You really need to see this in person!

Thanks for letting me share this Nadine...so nice to meet you!!


 Here are a few more of my favorites...enjoy the mini show!






This Triple Irish Chain is on my "To Do" list. I love this pattern.




















If you're ever in the New England area (Providence, Rhode Island) next spring, the MQX show is worth it.

Have a great weekend,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...