Friday, April 27, 2012

I'm Having A Sew Sew Saturday...Join Me Again?

Last Saturday was my first "Sew Sew Saturday"...not a so so Saturday, but a Sew Sew!! I made an appointment with myself to get some something done and I did it.

For me, Saturday seems to work the best. During the week, work gets in the way and night time I usually  do my projects for my blog post, not to mention computer time for Pinterest and catching up on emails. This is why I love my new "Sew Sew Saturdays"

Today we are leaving bright and early for a road trip to see my nephew play soccer. However, I am still sewing something. I promised myself I would try to stick with this.

Here's what I dragged out of hiding...my Grandmother's Flower Garden quilt. I will do my hand sewing in the car. Need to take my Bonine though (motion sickness pill). That stuff works great for me. I can sew AND read in the car when I take that.

I am hanging my head in shame on this one...I started this 10 years ago.

My saving grace on this project is that I told my husband I would make him this quilt for our 50th wedding anniversary! Lol.

  • we'll be married 25 years this summer...so still no pressure
  • I also never told him what size the quilt will be...lap quilt, table runner, bath mat, place mat!!!





Join me today for another "Sew Sew Saturday" and get out an unfinished project or start a new one, but just START SEWING!!!

Happy Stitching,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...