Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Thoughts on Thursday...

Let's have another stroll down memory lane...childhood toys!

I was born in 1965, so my memories would be toys from the 70's.

I loved...

  • View Master
  • Etch-a-Sketch
  • GI Joe Camper...I know Gi Joe? My dad was in the army. I did have a Barbie in the camper too!
  • Lite Brite
  • Slinky
  • Spirograph
  • Simon
  • Mr Potato Head...with the real potato








What are some of your favorite childhood toys or memories with them?

I love reading posts like these, especially from other parts of the world. All our similar memories really make the world a smaller place.

Happy memories,
~Karen~


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...