Sunday, April 22, 2012

Two Ingredient Fruit Dip Recipe...

Warmer weather means summer is just around the corner and that also means fresh fruit!! Here is a super easy fruit dip recipe that I've been making for years.



No measuring...just sour cream and add brown sugar to taste!!


Stir until blended. Maybe add more brown sugar. Lol !!


Dip and eat! Dip and eat! Dip and eat! You get the point...


I ate half the strawberries in the package before I took these pictures.


I LOVE this dip. I think there might be another recipe out there with marshmallow...that sounds yummy too!!

Happy Dipping,
~Karen~

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wisata Danau Toba - Sumatera Utara

Danau Toba adalah salah satu destinasi wisata alam terbesar di Indonesia dan terletak di Sumatera Utara. Ini adalah danau vulkanik terbesar ...